We’re off on the biggest Glee adventure yet! 8 days of singing together every morning and then filling our afternoons and evenings with shows, singalongs, workshops and tours – it’s the singer’s bucket list tour of London!
There are no auditions and no commitment beyond the 8 days in the UK. You don’t need to be a part of one of our choirs to join in – we’ll be learning all the music there. All you have to do is get yourself to London and then come along for the ride!
Dates and details
September 22 – 30, 2024
We’ll be starting in London for 6 nights from the afternoon of Sunday Sept 22. We’ll then head to Bath for the final 2 nights to take part in Choir Lab 2024. The tour will finish in Bath on the morning of Monday September 30.
We’ll sing together every morning and then fill our afternoons and evenings with shows, tours, workshops and musical experiences. Vicky Jacobs and Katie Pryce will be leading the adventures.
The cost is $4510AUD including GST (and VAT). This is per person twin share.
If you would rather not share a room, the single supplement cost is $6517AUD.
If you’ve got a partner or buddy who would like to come along but doesn’t want to sing, they’re very welcome. Just let us know on the registration form that they’d rather not sing and we’ll book them some special arty experiences to keep them busy while the rest of us are rehearsing. They’ll still join us for all the shows and tours.
- 6 nights accomodation in London
- 2 nights accomodation in Bath
- Train travel from London to Bath
- All breakfasts
- Some lunches and dinners
- All sheet music and learning materials for our choir rehearsals
- Theatre shows, tours, singalongs and workshops – more detail on these later but trust us, you won’t be dissapointed!
What’s not included
- Airfares from Australia (or wherever you’re coming from). Basically you’ll meet us at the hotel in London and we’ll wave you goodbye from the hotel in Bath.
- Travel insurance. You’ll need to organise appropriate cover and send us the details before leaving Australia.
How to get involved
Registrations will open on Friday November 24. A $1000 deposit is required to secure your spot.
Places are strictly limited.
No problem! Drop Vicky an email at email@example.com