Glee is at 7pm during Fringe Festival
The Butterfly Club have a jam-packed schedule during Fringe Festival this year (you can check it out here) so we’ll be moving to 7pm starts instead of our usual 6:30s on September 11, 18 and 25.
And we’ll be running Glee Club in the downstairs bar which has a super casual lounge-room vibe we know you’ll love.
All the usual Glee stuff is the same – no commitment, no solos. Just rock up a few minutes before 7 so you’ve got time to grab a ticket and a drink from the bar and join in the singalong!
Paying tribute to the Queen of Soul on
2nd October at 6:30
We were so sad to hear of the passing of the incredible Aretha Franklin.
So we thought, what better way to pay tribute to an artist who changed history than by raising our voices and celebrating some of her iconic songs?
Come along to The Butterfly Club on October 2 to pay your R.E.S.P.E.C.T with a big group sing of some of Aretha’s classic hits.
Check out the Facebook events page here
Fill your workplace with Glee this Christmas!
As you’ve come to expect from Glee Club, we don’t bring boring old Christmas carols – we’ll fill your office with super fun, funny and high energy Christmas songs. And we’ll make sure everyone has a good time and leaves each session buzzing – no risk of solos or anyone being put on the spot. Just a big endorphin-boost that will bring your team together.
If you’d like to bring Glee into your workplace this Christmas, drop Vicky an email with your contact details and she’ll give you a buzz with all the details.
Dates for your diaries
- September 11-25 – Glee Club at 7pm during Fringe Festival
- Wednesday October 3, Glee Club at the Pub at Burnley Brewing
- Tuesday November 6, no Glee Club due to Melbourne Cup Day
- Wednesday November 7, Glee Club at the Pub at Burnley Brewing
- November 17 Glee Plus perform ‘Come Fly With Glee’ at the Melba Spiegeltent
- Wednesday December 5, Glee Club at the Pub at Burnley Brewing
- Friday December 7, Rippon Lea Twilight Christmas Festival